The homeowner had suffered significant water damage due to an issue in upper bath, many believe this to be a costly repair and are worried about the possibility of mold.
The fact is mold needs an ongoing “food” source…. that being water.
In the case of a “one time event”, usually not a concern unless there is insulation present (basically acts as a sponge).
In this case there was no insulation and being between floors it was an open cavity, the water evaporated, we made needed repairs, oil primed the water stains and repainted the ceiling. As you can see all turned out great, cant tell there was ever an issue.
The job was complete in a single day.